Forum

➟ Announcement: The site is moving and potentially closing. Please read THIS.

Today

More
2 years 11 months ago #9036 by Sura
Sura replied the topic: Today
Everyone seems to have a blog of their own nowadays.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #9037 by Kettles
Kettles replied the topic: Today

Sura wrote: Everyone seems to have a blog of their own nowadays.

I don't.. I have tumblr, but I don't ever use it for posting things.
I also have my own domain ($3 / year), but it's just a redirect to my LinkedIn.

More
2 years 11 months ago #9041 by Arrocee
Arrocee replied the topic: Today

Kettles wrote:

Arrocee wrote: I mean I have my own blog for that.

Kettles stalks your blog once a month~ *hugs*

At least I have an actual audience lol. A ghostly one.

@Sura, you have a blog, but really you have a whole website! Mine's just a place where I dump my brooding thoughts and maybe upload a sketch or two. No worries, you're pretty much leagues ahead most bloggers who use blogs like diaries and etc.

More
1 year 5 months ago #9181 by Arrocee
Wow, this is still here! Or to put it more accurately, this has been re-installed?
I'm going to go ahead and copy/paste my post at the other small forum I haunt, for old times' sake:

>>> I sank about 2 weeks of my life into this hackathon. It was really humbling and demanding to realize how little you can do compared to what you think you should be capable of at this point. That said, my team won 2nd place, so I'm happy and a little discombobulated!

I met up with Boy #1 (a guy I'd been seeing recently) and after talking, we agreed to be friends. I was happy with how our conversation went, but I wish he wanted to be a little more involved in my life outside of our sparing meetups. I do like him a lot, both as a friend and in a romantic context.

Anyway, this has left me going on a casual date or two, but nothing much. Boy 2 and 3 (some other guys who I'd been considering dating) dropped the ball! I asked a cute girl out. I've been getting oddly buddy-buddy with the newest batch of students at my school without meaning to. The super-handsome guy from new batch is 33, has a Korean girl friend he wants to marry, and I get stiff and reserved around him.

Life keeps moving at a quick pace!

/enddiarynote lol orz

More
1 year 5 months ago #9185 by Sura

Arrocee wrote: Wow, this is still here! Or to put it more accurately, this has been re-installed?
I'm going to go ahead and copy/paste my post at the other small forum I haunt, for old times' sake:

With the site pretty much dead and all, I decided to go cheap mode and brought back this which is free. Amazingly, the site seems to have a minimum steady traffic. It won't go below a certain line no matter how little attention I pay to the site maintenance. That's the only reason this site still lives.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Arrocee

More
1 year 5 months ago #9187 by Arrocee
I hear ya Sura. But I'm glad the site is still up. Actually, I spent a good portion of my late teens-early adulthood posting on here, so it's almost a diary to me of sorts. I'd actually like a hard copy of all the threads or something in case I want to look back on old me. Maybe I should just download the site for safe-keeping. lol.

More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #9209 by blade
blade replied the topic: Today
today I came and check this good old site and I am still here ha ha. Glad that u kept the old forum software backups Sura. Its odd to see stuff from 1 year ago, like a time capsule.
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by blade.

More
1 year 4 months ago #9264 by Arle
Arle replied the topic: Today
I have a little time between work and thought I should check out Sura's Place. Caught a post of Arro talking about Tinder (!!) and apparently Trump's quite popular here (!!!).

I agree it's like a time capsule, Blade.

More
1 year 3 months ago #9265 by Sura
I've always liked Trump from the very beginning. I'd love such a guy for S. Korea presidency.

More
1 year 3 months ago #9278 by Aletheia
Aletheia replied the topic: Today
I need a tissue! This almost brings tears to my eyes!

Hi again!
When you havent been ghost stalking the page for a few months look what happens!

Trump fans really?
Here we're quite afraid of his politics. Not much good press on him either. (you know the press has a huge influence on people).

I never had a blog as a blog, just a place to write my thoughts up. I go there these days only to delete things.

I am so glad to see all of you here!
It's my free day so I've spent it sitting on a couch doing nothing. I had plans to read Tree of Lies.