Forum
× Note that these are NOT translated. I am merely introducing them to you and give you a short review.

Webtoon 남창 "Male prostitute"

• Thank you received: 56

Sura created the topic: Webtoon 남창 "Male prostitute"

Catchy title, eh?

But the webtoon stays true to its title. It is a story about a male prostitute who performs predominantly BL actions.

It is a challenge webtoon, meaning it is a level below regular webtoon. Still, the drawing is alright and the story is okay as well.

Webtoon URL: http://www.foxtoon.com/challenge/comic/1212

A challenge webtoon can be taken off at any moment. If you like the work, better save it on your harddrive.

The MC is a young woman who get caught reading a BL webtoon by her younger sister. They get into a fight and the MC slips and cracks her skull against a corner of her desk. She bleeds badly and soon dies (while begging her sister to turn her PC off which was ignored).

Shortly after her passing, she gets reincarnated into a boy in a fantasy world. Where she was reborn was a prostitute house where he will be raised as a male prostitute. That is how the story begins.

Having loving BL webtoons in her former life, he is actually eager to start working. And when he starts to work, a war breaks out and his village is destroyed and the MC is taken a prisoner. He eventually becomes a sex slave to a Prince who led the assault.

...... The plot is bold and occasionally comical and ironic. It also uses a fair amount of BL slangs.

Overall, I find the plot fairly good. It actually makes sense and sometimes emotionally moving. Let me remind you that this is a story about a male sex slave. What else do you need more?

Do I recommend this? I guess it depends. The plot can be a little brutal and too direct. If you are someone who can handle some controversies, then go ahead. (Well, if you can handle BL, I suppose you can handle controversies.)

Attachments: