Forum

(NSFW) review: Excellent Model CORE Queen's Blade R-1 OSIRIS Dark

• Thank you received: 56

Sura created the topic: (NSFW) review: Excellent Model CORE Queen's Blade R-1 OSIRIS Dark

NSFW (Not safe for work) warning to viewers. If you are at work or with someone who won't like you viewing adult material, click away to another place now.

With that out of the way, let me say this first. I had hellish time with this figure. Really, I really had hellish time with this figure.

This is Echidna from Queen's blade. Until I acquired this figure, I was aware of Queen's blade only by its reputation. I downloaded season 1 and watched it just so that I would get to know its characters better. After watching the first episode of season 1, I turned away from it. It wasn't my cup of tea but I was able to understand the gist of the anime and why this figure is "cast off".

Figures with "cast off" options mean they can be made nude. Basically, the figure has two modes. The first would be "fine for public display" mode. The second mode would be pink mode where she can be displayed totally naked. Having said that, this figure has balance issues.

Full (and long) review @ surasplace.com/index.php/figurine/item/2...r-1-osiris-dark.html