Forum

List of Korean webtoon sites

• Thank you received: 55

Sura created the topic: List of Korean webtoon sites

Just FYI, it's webtoon. I know some refer it as "Webcomic", but Koreans call it "Webtoon" and the term should be respected.

The big top 3

1. Naver webtoon: comic.naver.com/index.nhn
2. Daum webtoon: webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/
3. Nate webtoon: comics.nate.com/webtoon/

Why are they "big top 3" ? They are backed up by big companies and are able to host & support a lot of webtoon authors financially. They also do contests often to bring new blood in. Prizes for their contests are charming with cash prize going up to 10,000 bucks.

Minor webtoon sites

1. Olleh webtoon: webtoon.olleh.com/main.kt
Updated: It's been rebranded as "Ktoon" and is now focusing on pay-to-view webtoons. www.myktoon.com/
Olleh webtoon division used to suck. And I do mean that. But for past few years, they've been actively hosting contests and brought new blood in. They now have some good webtoons going on.

2. Webtoon Star: www.webtoonstar.com/
This is a dying webtoon site. It is operated by a very small company. At first, which was some years ago, they clearly had ambitions. They hosted fairly big contests and brought 3 good webtoon authors in, all of whom have now left for better pay.

3. Selltoon: selltoon.com/
It's like what the name says. It's a website to sell webtoon. And this website follows a simple rule of "Sex sells". Most webtoons are for adults. All of them are paid webtoon of fairly low quality. Or good quality if you just want to see couples making out.

4. Mtoon: mtoon.co.kr/
A startup company that offered lucrative deals to webtoon authors to bring them in. Most are paid to view.

5. Kakaotalk webtoon: m.k-comics.com/
For mobile phones (Android) only. Does have few decent webtoons.

6. Ttale: ttale.com/
Used to be completely free. Got a taste for money and started to progressively turn into pay-to-view site. Still do offer some free ones. Used to be decent. Not so much these days.

7. Top toon: www.toptoon.com/
One of those webtoon sites similar to Selltoon, Mtoon, Ttale.

8. T store webtoon: m.tstore.co.kr/mobilepoc/webtoon/weekday...omp?PrePageNm=/comic
T store is a web store that deals with a lot of different media. Webtoon is one of them. All free webtoons and do have some decent ones. The site carters to mobile users.

9. Lezhin comics: www.lezhin.com/
One of bigger and more successful commercial webtoon sites. It's been around longer than others as well. They've managed to tie contracts with several decent webtoon authors and have a mix of regular and adult webtoons. Most are pay-to-view or have grace period before being able to view for free.
They also offer webtoons in Japanese.

10. Comic story: www.comicstory.net/
Commercial webtoon site similar to Selltoon, Mtoon, Top toon, and Lezhin.

11. Foxtoon: www.foxtoon.com/
Commercial webtoon site

12. Comico: comico.toast.com/
Yet another commercial webtoon site

13. Toomics: www.toomics.com/
Used to be called "Zzamtoon". Rebranded as Toomics recently.

Webtoon as bonus sites, meaning sites listed below are not dedicated webtoon sites but rather these sites offer webtoon as a bonus (or a bait). Most are news websites offering only handful of low quality but sometimes enjoyable webtoons

1. Joara webtoon: news.kyobobook.co.kr/comma/webToon.ink?o...ick=QBO&thm_cdtn=001
Has few webtoons. This is a news website.

Informative webtoon site

1. Webtoon Insight: www.webtooninsight.co.kr/
This is a site that deals with user webtoon reviews, discussions, ongoing news & issues with webtoon sites and whatnot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

One of my first manhwas and my favorite so far. The plot is delivered to the readers in a unique way...
Hello! Can I get a download link for this project please? I would like to read it
Wow... That was a pretty nice story. Quite touching for me. I liked the mystery as well.
Thank you ...
Guest - zxcvbnm,.
hello,
what should i do to have the links for perfect couple?
and if you have an idea to where i c...
In my opinion, Wanderer's ace is better. It's shorter and has bolder messages.
Glad you liked it I enjoyed editing it.
There's a related story titled Haunted School: Wanderer's ...
Guest - KawaiiLovah
Aww that's the ending? and here I was thinking they may have more adventures to show us.. It was a g...
Download link has been added. But I worked on until vol 8, no further than that.