Forum

Princess author to return.

• Thank you received: 0

Dan replied the topic: Princess author to return.

Please translate the new chapter :3 And to Sura, if it requires paying for the chapters, I won't mind donating money for it. I'm been desperate to read it XD

Vera replied the topic: Princess author to return.

I think the series is now on hiatus. I don`t understand Korean, but from the looks of it, the new chapter will come out in February. I believe, dunno for sure...

Kim replied the topic: Princess author to return.

omg yesss!! this manhwa is finally coming back for real! please please translate sura! I'm willing to donate $ as well if necessary! :D

The new chapter is up on Naver. The artwork is a bit different, but the story is slightly progressing. In my opinion what Sibel got, his father diserved, or more...

• Thank you received: 56

Sura replied the topic: Princess author to return.

The author has chosen to make the webtoon commercial, meaning I won't be working on it.

Edit: And Princess has been completed. I don't know the ending as I haven't read it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Vera

Thanks Sura for the information! So this is the reason why the chapters disappeared from Naver, and the "2. season" appered like a new story.

• Thank you received: 1

janediamond replied the topic: Princess author to return.

new chapter has remove to new section. the old one only updates to 94 chapters, that's why you can't find the new one.
m.comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?title...7948&week=tue&page=1

• Thank you received: 56

Sura replied the topic: Princess author to return.

In any case, I won't be following Princess and have no interest in restarting. There are plenty of better manwha out there unfortunately.

Jasmine replied the topic: Princess author to return.

Hi, i'm trying to access the naver.
Does anybody know how to purchase it? please let me know how to do it. I just know to sign up in the naver and i don't know what should i do to purchase. I'm trying but it's like i need Korean phone number or Korean bank account (?)
I really want to read them all.

• Thank you received: 1

janediamond replied the topic: Princess author to return.

Jasmine wrote: Hi, i'm trying to access the naver.
Does anybody know how to purchase it? please let me know how to do it. I just know to sign up in the naver and i don't know what should i do to purchase. I'm trying but it's like i need Korean phone number or Korean bank account (?)
I really want to read them all.

new chap will updates on Naver weekly, and you don't need to pay..
payment just for someone who want to read faster than other else 3 chaps, that's all.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasmine