Forum

Princess author to return.

• Thank you received: 56

Sura created the topic: Princess author to return.

I will be damned.

The author of Princess has made an announcement through Naver webtoon that she will return.

comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=626938&no=1

Right now, she is releasing re-mastered version of previous volumes for now and has promised to resume where it was left off about 5 or 6 years ago. What's interesting is that this news was made on webtoon section, so there may be a chance that Princess could be continued in a webtoon form.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Arle, sheryl, noa, Imaginary Pearl
  • Thank you received: 0

ann_ replied the topic: Princess author to return.

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!
This is the greatest news of the year. Unless the author of Operation Liberate Men makes a comeback anouncement, of course.

blugem replied the topic: Princess author to return.

Does this mean she will republish the previous 31 volume before continuing with volume 32? If at the time she stop writing, she was already in her 50's but surely now she will be around 60++

Then the story might not end...

Sura replied the topic: Princess author to return.

Nothing is certain at this point. What is clear for now is that the author has returned.

Nothing else is clear. Only time will tell.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ava

Ava replied the topic: Princess author to return.

I'm new here so im not sure if you have said anything about this before but if she does continue it will you translate it?

Sura replied the topic: Princess author to return.

Ava wrote: I'm new here so im not sure if you have said anything about this before but if she does continue it will you translate it?

If the author chooses to switch to webtoon format, I will definitely continue but only if the author chooses free-to-view. If it becomes pay-to-view, I will unlikely continue.

If she continues in the old-fashioned page format, I will unlikely continue.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ava, Imaginary Pearl

noa replied the topic: Princess author to return.

I am so glad of these news ! I was despairing of never knowing the fate of the characters.

But it is a shame that such an incredible manhwa is so unknown and lack popularity, it will make it's future translation doubtful. If it is in others format than free-to view webtoon format ( thanks sura). I am certain french editors will never publish it T_T, and even if it's the case they are too unreliable.
Well, crossing fingers.

illya replied the topic: Princess author to return.

crossing fingers, nothing more. I do not want to jinx this.

(But oh dear I hope so!)

Thanks for the news Sura :)

unbirthdays replied the topic: Princess author to return.

omg thanks for the news! i thought we would never hear anything about this manhwa again. i hope she will continue where she left off and finish this.

sheryl replied the topic: Princess author to return.

Hi everyone,

Good News, Princess is not longer on hiatus a new chapter has Ben published today :)