Forum

Sura's Artwork

• Thank you received: 36

SilverStone created the topic: Sura's Artwork

I wasn't too sure on where to put this post, so mods are welcome to move this if needed.

But I was wondering if Sura planned on uploading her original artwork on here? Unless you have it somewhere else, could you direct me to the repository? I like your sketch work and coloring.

• Thank you received: 56

Sura replied the topic: Sura's Artwork

I've never drawn. When I was a teen, I came to a conclusion that I had absolutely no talent in drawing.

• Thank you received: 36

SilverStone replied the topic: Sura's Artwork

No way! I always felt that Sura had this innate talent for drawing.

• Thank you received: 56

Sura replied the topic: Sura's Artwork

I did try to draw. I wanted to. I may have some talent but compared out the talent level out there in Korea, I wouldn't survive.

I don't have much regret for not having decent enough talent in drawing. I would have probably ended up dying if I did have decent enough talent in drawing because drawing manwha shortens your life span in long term.

• Thank you received: 7

blade replied the topic: Sura's Artwork

I know sura used to do 3d rendering a while back. Were sweet ones too. Never saw her draw. Ever. I can see why some people would assume sura can draw however.

• Thank you received: 0

Dan replied the topic: Sura's Artwork

I only tried copying other peoples drawings, I just don't have the experience.. or is it innate imagination? to draw things.