Forum

Dalsez Discussion

• Thank you received: 0

nehnehneji created the topic: Dalsez Discussion

Dalsez - Sura's Place (origin Daum )

I am loving this one - thank you Sura for translating this series!!!!!

I have to say no webtoon, or manga, made we feel so ill as we heard the sounds of 'eating'... O_O O_O There's so much of the story to reveal, that it's a little confusing but adds to the mystery and anticipation of what is going to happen next. Plus the art... <3

• Thank you received: 56

Sura replied the topic: Dalsez Discussion

Dalsez has been on hold for few weeks now. The author put the usual "End of season 1" notice and hasn't been active since then. It's been on hold since 23rd of Jan.

"End of season" is a common excuse for webtoon authors to get some break. The thing is that sometimes they never come back. I don't think the author will quit on this one though.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nehnehneji

nehnehneji replied the topic: Dalsez Discussion

Hi Sura!

Thanks for the update, so pretty much 3 weeks to the day... Here's hoping for the best and that the author is just recharging with a little holiday... ^^; Did the 'End of season' chapter seem like it could be a point to end the story though? :S
Anyway many thanks again for your work on this one!!!!!

*runs away after noticing episode 11 has been scanlated XD*

Edit: *runs back*
Oh my word, the Professor... dat face.... O_O Something is definitely about to go down!

No, the end of season episode did not reveal anything.

The author seems like he doesn't know where he is going and probably had to take a break in order to come up with an idea to continue.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nehnehneji

Thanks. Just read chapter 12 - seems like there is a very strong background concept being set-up/taken forward - hopefully the author won't have too much difficulty coming up with further story lines.

As for the latest chapter... oh my, 'Grandpa' is a total creeper! I mean I did have some very slight doubts, but really, his intentions are so bad. Poor Dalsez, finding out some much all in one go. :(

The author has taken a break until now due to a medical condition on an eye. The webtoon should be resumed soon.

Meanwhile, there is a nice background image for Dalsez.

Attachment not found

The following user(s) said Thank You: nehnehneji, Saud Alabbadi

Oh no! I've had problems with my eyes in the past, and it's pretty scary - so much of your every day live becomes affected. Wishing the author a speedy recovery, hopefully it's nothing too serious.

Thanks for the update and image Sura - so pretty with beautiful colours. :)

As for the chapter 13 release, all I can say is watch out Seanan! :S Well also I did feel a bit bad for 'lil Grandpa', though that doesn't justify his current actions...

Saud Alabbadi replied the topic: Dalsez Discussion

Hey..
I Just finished reading it all and i really liked it.

Can't wait for the next chapters..