Forum

Kitchen Time: talk about Food!

• Thank you received: 6

Aletheia created the topic: Kitchen Time: talk about Food!

What are you eating? What are you cooking? Baking? Share the recipes.

• Thank you received: 10

Kenjitsu Hokori replied the topic: Re: Kitchen Time: talk about Food!

im eating some brown rice with broccoli and stew chicken. mm mm mm. xD

• Thank you received: 12

Kettles replied the topic: Re: Kitchen Time: talk about Food!

I made Vegan / gluten-free brownies yesterday.
They're 'okay'. Not great, but not bad. >.>

• Thank you received: 3

Greenlee replied the topic: Re: Kitchen Time: talk about Food!

I just ate some quesadillas with juice. :D

• Thank you received: 35

Arrocee replied the topic: Re: Kitchen Time: talk about Food!

For lunch I made some spaghetti and tried to make a decent sauce (garlic, shallots, onion, basil infused olive oil, canned beef and premade spaghetti sauce) but it ended up meh. Not as good as when I made it for cocoyam at all c_c oh well.

Mom ate leftover for dinner so I didn't have to cook anything! :-D and thus eat anything. (I ate a few berries and a plum, eventually) hohoho.

• Thank you received: 0

Nyxity replied the topic: Re: Kitchen Time: talk about Food!

Had a black bean burger (I cannot process meat well for some reason) with bits of bacon, American cheese, cooked onions and some sort of sauce tonight at a restaurant. My brother told me that about every dish in the restaurant has - at the very least - enough calories to make up three meals. Thankfully, I don't count calories. I eat healthy on a usual basis anyway. Still, though... that burger was awesome! *Mouth waters*

• Thank you received: 6

Aletheia replied the topic: Re: Kitchen Time: talk about Food!

Googling for birthday cake recipes. Most fond of chocolate ones. Does anyone happen to know a simple, yet tasty recipe for one?

• Thank you received: 10

Yuzurin replied the topic: Re: Kitchen Time: talk about Food!

I know one you can make in 10 minutes but it has a dull taste
also an other chocolate cake a chocolate layer cake who's really good but it keeps you busy for a couple hours??

--
made too much pancake's and I invited mirror girl and best friend for tomorrow to solve the problem.

• Thank you received: 12

Kettles replied the topic: Re: Kitchen Time: talk about Food!

Aletheia wrote: Googling for birthday cake recipes. Most fond of chocolate ones. Does anyone happen to know a simple, yet tasty recipe for one?

"simple" isn't my 'goal'. >.>
(and since I don't know how to properly use those text / html dumps, here's a mediafire link: cakes )

• Thank you received: 2

Jessica replied the topic: Re: Kitchen Time: talk about Food!

Okay, so for a couple of years *or at the very least months*, I've been dying to try Chicken Stir-fry >A<. I don't know why, I just do.

Has anybody tried it, much less made it -if so, wanna tell me-? Did you like it?

It's gotten to the point where I think the only way I'll be able to try it is to actually make it myself. My mom said she'd make it at one point, but with her, she'll promise to make some type of food [steak, speengi, pepperoni bread] but we all know how that goes...putting it off forever.

*sigh*.