Faithful and loving

On the dark side....

Pompous and patronizing
Bossy and interfering
Dogmatic and intolerant

I would say I can be bossy but the other parts of the dark side dont fit

• Thank you received: 36

SilverStone replied the topic: Re: Astrology Signs

Um, this is off topic, but it's good to see you again, Angelica! (I don't quite remember your JanimeS handle, but your picture is a big giveaway. How are your kids?)

• Thank you received: 35

Arrocee replied the topic: Re: Astrology Signs

SilverStone wrote: Um, this is off topic, but it's good to see you again, Angelica! (I don't quite remember your JanimeS handle, but your picture is a big giveaway. How are your kids?)

devilchick333 or the like :) I remember reading her nondescript posts everyday in the today thread, lol

• Thank you received: 36

SilverStone replied the topic: Re: Astrology Signs

Devilchick! That sounds about right.

I think you checked...

• Thank you received: 7

blade replied the topic: Re: Astrology Signs

www.astrology-online.com/scorpio.htm

Traditional
Scorpio Traits

Determined and forceful
Emotional and intuitive
Powerful and passionate
Exciting and magnetic I'm unsure about this one.

On the dark side....

Jealous and resentful
Compulsive and obsessive
Secretive and obstinate

• Thank you received: 45

Dream Zero replied the topic: Re: Astrology Signs

The sheer fact you have old and new categorizations is further proof western astrology is hippo shit.

• Thank you received: 10

Yuzurin replied the topic: Re: Astrology Signs

I don't see why western astrology would be less right than Chinese.

• Thank you received: 45

Dream Zero replied the topic: Re: Astrology Signs

Yuzurin wrote: I don't see why western astrology would be less right than Chinese.

Your paragon misses the days when society would blindly follow the revered word he speaks. For they all knew that their Paragon spake absolutement.

Western astrology is zebra shit. Chinese, Vedic, Energy matrix, even ancient hellinistic astrology was profoundly more accurate than western astrology ever was or will be.

The reason is because western astrology is based of the sun itself and it's position that in turn affects climates and seasons.

However the sun much like the earth is constantly moving albeit every so often. Meaning every few decades or so your sign dates will SHIFT. The further time goes on....the more they shift until you are a completely different sign.

This is complete and total worm shit.

People are born under certain conditions, those conditions are permanently infused into their being. A gemini will not suddenly become a leo in accordance with the shift. However the guiding theory behind western astrology is soul progression. It would have you believe that this is actually possible.

While we all go trhough stages of life, we are inherently who we are at the time of inceptioon. Th eonly people who have 180 changes are those with a strong catalyst or mental trauma.

Most forms of astrology utilize the positioning of the stars and the moon. The sun is a mere reference point and not the be all end all lik eit is in western astrology.

Chinese astrology has been in effect for MILLENIA. So accurate that you can create children based off their birth charts and to this day it has never been proven false.

Chinese astrology also deals with SEVERAL other life and soul concepts that affect us as breathing living individuals that western astrology simply ignores or doesnt bother to touch on.

The simplest way I can put this is like so: Western astrology = solar calandar. Chinese astrology = Lunar calendar with Solar reference points.

A final example to the testament of Chinese astrology is the sacred animal (30/year) and the natural force (+30) it imbues. The repetition cycle is sixty years. (60) During these times, massive planetary events have happened that have changed the scope of regions, and even nations.

1939 marked end of Mexicsn or spanish civil war one of the two...sixty years later the Kosovo war ended in 1999. Curiously EXCATLY 2 years after each respective war ended America suffered a terrorist attack respectively with pearl Harbor and World Trade Center.

The Berlin wall was built in 1961(30/year) and in 1991(It was completely destroyed and removed (+30) = Sixty

The Islamic Revoultion ousted their Shah in 1979 (30/year) and revolutionized the country. In 2009 (+30) the Arab Spring rose against tehir government hoping to revolutionize the country again on to be unmercifully crushed. = Sixty

The point is Chinese astrology is so vast depp rich and complex you simply doin't get this kind of depth and data from western horoscope.

• Thank you received: 35

Arrocee replied the topic: Re: Astrology Signs

Rich and complex or not, I don't it makes any sense for what happens on Earth to be affected by the the apparent movement of distant balls of hydrogen 129328348932984389239834 light years away. The movement isn't even the movement of the stars, it's what our eyes register to be movement due to our position on earth -_-.

Dozens of major conflicts are happening all over the world, practically all the time. To just look and pick out a few instances that match a pattern you want to see is inherently unscientific.

To me, all forms of astrology seem ridiculous. Many types of religions, too.

In addition to using Chinese astrology for picking what kind of darling baby to make, the Chinese used it to arrange marriages too. I would bet on the number of failed marriages and individuals which happened regardless. And don't say that the astrology was correct, that there was just the human incapacity to understand/control everything completely :sigh:. So convenient an explanation.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Yuzurin
  • Thank you received: 10

Yuzurin replied the topic: Re: Astrology Signs

Dream Zero wrote: Your paragon misses the days when society would blindly follow the revered word he speaks. For they all knew that their Paragon spake absolutement.

Following any human blindly is dangerous

Dream Zero wrote: The reason is because western astrology is based of the sun itself and it's position that in turn affects climates and seasons.

I’m not trying to defend western astrology but we do get influenced by the climate and the season we were born in , psychcentral.com/news/2012/05/20/winter-...zophrenia/38936.html by example.

Dream Zero wrote: However the sun much like the earth is constantly moving albeit every so often. Meaning every few decades or so your sign dates will SHIFT. The further time goes on....the more they shift until you are a completely different sign.
This is complete and total worm shit.
People are born under certain conditions, those conditions are permanently infused into their being. A gemini will not suddenly become a leo in accordance with the shift. However the guiding theory behind western astrology is soul progression. It would have you believe that this is actually possible.
While we all go trhough stages of life, we are inherently who we are at the time of inceptioon. Th eonly people who have 180 changes are those with a strong catalyst or mental trauma.

It would be nonsense if your sign shifted according to date. when your born on a date the sign your born with shouldn’t change, ever. And even if it did your personality is not simply a leo when your born as a leo, so even if the leo sign would turn into Gemini and I really doubt that many people actually think that would make sense, the persons personality wouldn’t change.

Dream Zero wrote: Chinese astrology has been in effect for MILLENIA.

like that matters. Especially for you “Western astrology is historically based on Ptolemy's Tetrabiblos (2nd century AD), which in turn was a continuation of Hellenistic and ultimately Babylonian traditions.”. sometimes I have the feeling that how older it is how much more crap it really is.

Dream Zero wrote: So accurate that you can create children based off their birth charts and to this day it has never been proven false.

When people believe, everything is correct.

Dream Zero wrote: Chinese astrology also deals with SEVERAL other life and soul concepts that affect us as breathing living individuals that western astrology simply ignores or doesnt bother to touch on.

Thank god they don’t.

Dream Zero wrote: A final example to the testament of Chinese astrology is the sacred animal (30/year) and the natural force (+30) it imbues. The repetition cycle is sixty years. (60) During these times, massive planetary events have happened that have changed the scope of regions, and even nations.

Same answer, when people believe, everything fits into what they believe in. stubborn humans.