Forum

Astrology Signs

• Kenjitsu Hokori
  • Kenjitsu Hokori's Avatar Topic Author
  • Chick
  • Chick
  • Thank you received: 10

Kenjitsu Hokori created the topic: Astrology Signs

Well usually I dont follow them to the T but sometimes they are spot on. My astrology sign is a Aquarius and usually they are described as the laid back or over eccentric type. After reading this article I must admit some stuff are spot on:

www.astrology-online.com/aquarius.htm

Care to share yours?

One thing I must admit they got right is the Detached and unemotional part and I must admit I do have my faults in that field. I could be a loner easily or I can cut people off rather quickly. It sounds cruel but I guess from my mindset I can live with or without them and If they wanna come back into my life im cool to let them in again.

• Thank you received: 6

Aletheia replied the topic: Re: Astrology Signs

I don't follow my horoscope. It usually is wrong.

I am The Archer, in other words Sagittarius .

You could say some is true, most is wrong. But the color rich purple really does look good on me. One thing right :)

Optimistic and freedom-loving - first part is wrong
Jovial and good-humored - it's a matter of opinions
Honest and straightforward - I am just really lousy liar T_T
Intellectual and philosophical - I can be philosophical but let's leave th intellectual part out of it.

On the dark side....

Blindly optimistic and careless - HA!
Irresponsible and superficial - HA!
Tactless and restless - HA!

• Thank you received: 2

Nightace replied the topic: Re: Astrology Signs

This is the first time that reading horoscope seems interesting. I like the explanation even though some of it is not right. It's always like that, right? ;)

Well, I'm Capricorn and these are true

Practical and prudent
Ambitious and disciplined
Patient and careful
Humorous and reserved Heck!

Pessimistic and fatalistic
Miserly and grudging sometimes I'm quite miserable

Anyway, finally a horoscope which could nearly describe me. I would usually come across horoscope readings which are downright wrong but the page is not bad at all :)

• Thank you received: 3

Greenlee replied the topic: Re: Astrology Signs

Yeah so I'm Taurus. I agree with what most of it says.

Patient and reliable
Warmhearted and loving
Persistent and determined
Placid and security loving

It also said that I'm solitary and I agree with it 100%. Over all it was an okay thing.

Dislikes
Disruption- yeah
Being pushed too hard- Sort've
Synthetic or "man made" things- Nope
Being rushed- yeah
Being indoors- Sort've

Jessica replied the topic: Re: Astrology Signs

Patient and reliable I am sometimes..., I'm reliable at keeping secrets, if that counts...?
Warmhearted and loving Um...Maybe...?
Persistent and determined -- Yes. HELL YES.
Placid --Ha, no. I don't refer to myself as a ticking time bomb for nothing, and security loving--Um, by this does this mean that I like to be safe? Wouldn't that go, for y'know...anyone? Or am I missing something here?

On the dark side....

Jealous and possessive
Resentful and inflexible
Self-indulgent and greedy

...Um, I really don't think that these 100% fit me.
Possessive will fit me if it comes to food/materialistic items -materialistic-wise for when people borrow and never return, I'll only do it if I really trust that person-, so I guess that's a sort of, but not to people.
It depends upon what the topic is I'm to be "resentful of".
inflexibile--Um, when it comes to work, I am pretty flexibile, when it comes to me being outside of work, and when my sister is trying to force me to do something, then I'm not, because I had my day planned out.
Greedy if it comes to food, that's really it.
Self-indulgent...not really, I do try to show restraint, but when your [male] coworkers are purposely trying to provoke you by annoying you ALL DAY, then it's kinda hard at times. /though I managed to pull off a "Zen Mode" today...at least, until I got home, though that has also passed.

• Thank you received: 3

Greenlee replied the topic: Re: Astrology Signs

I just said yes to everything. By the way I'm also guessing your Taurus. I'm also like you in the inflexibile and self indulgent stuff.

Jessica replied the topic: Re: Astrology Signs

Yup. /Forgot to write that in my post.

/shot.

• Thank you received: 12

Kettles replied the topic: Re: Astrology Signs

I can't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure my ex said I was a Virgo I (System Builder); I can't remember if it was rising or moon, but the sign is Venus.

My ex was heavily fascinated with astrology stuffs. She had 3 huge books that were more like bibles (can't remember what they were called, but I remember what the covers look like and they were each at least 500 pages).

since I'm going the more precise route and the link is generalized and doesn't describe me at all...
"service oriented but rigid and self destructive"

I do hidden service. I'm self-destructive when my subconscious realizes that I'm close to something good.
recent examples of self-destruction:
1. didn't get a job because I thought the commute was too long (about 2.5 hours)
2. pretty much 'friend zoned' myself. =.=

• Thank you received: 35

Arrocee replied the topic: Re: Astrology Signs

I believe I'm a Capricorn (by default that means coco too) but remember when people decided to make a new sign that shifted all the others? so I'm not sure what I am anymore. In any case, I don't put much into astrology. All the descriptions are fashioned to be generic so that anyone reading it would think, "oh yeah, that could apply to me." Well, that's my opinion. :sigh: We had a demo in class once where each person got a description; everybody thought it described them well, but in reality it was the same description for everyone.

That aside, I also think it doesn't make sense for everyone born in the same month to be basically the same person. Same for the same year (in the Chinese zodiac, for instance).

But to humor this enterprise :) :
Practical and prudent depends on one's perspective.. I'm generally a "goody two shoes" :p but pretty hotheaded emotionally
Ambitious and disciplined I always try to do more but never put enough effort to really pull my goals off
Patient and careful; I can be pretty impatient c_c
Humorous and reserved... err. I'm reserved and humorless in person, online, well.. you guys judge lol

On the dark side....

Pessimistic and fatalistic; some consider me pessimistic, but pessimistic friends consider me optimistic :)
Miserly and grudging; true, true. I grudge often.

• Thank you received: 6

Aletheia replied the topic: Re: Astrology Signs

Right! There was this talk about new astrology sign? well, if we'd consider that true, then I'd no longer be Sagittarius T_T but instead Ophiuchus. I've no idea what that would make out of my personality so I'll stay The Archer sign.

The old and familiar astrology sign dates we all know and love:

Aries - March 21 - April 20
Taurus - April 21 - May 21
Gemini - May 22 - June 21
Cancer - June 22 - July 22
Leo - July 23 -August 23
Virgo - August 22 - September 22
Libra - September 24 - October 23
Scorpio - October 24 - November 22
Sagittarius - November 23 - December 21
Capricorn - December 22 - January 20
Aquarius - January 21 - February 19