Arrocee replied the topic: Re: Crush Thread

SilverStone wrote: O_O Girl's school?

Si, and we have tea and crumpets too. :p

• Thank you received: 36

SilverStone replied the topic: Re: Crush Thread

At tea time?

• Thank you received: 3

Greenlee replied the topic: Re: Crush Thread

For real!!! O_O Just kidding :p I'm smart enough to know that not everyones like that.

Well, my campus has a Renaissance Society in which people do dress up and act out stuff done during that period. Like archery. :) <- This is separate from the archery club, though.

• Thank you received: 0

Mihane replied the topic: Re: Crush Thread

Oh! What a cute thread!! love reading about people's romantic stories :o

Well mine is ..lets see..many crushes each year with, but no continuation... actually
However, there was this guy from highschool (the good lookin type, asian..outgoin, nice)
At the time, as shy and intellectual girl, i would just answer and talk to him if he talks to me in class (help him with homework etc..) u know, a crush that you know would never have even a start...
Until last yr, we got into contact, saw each other etc...but i was so sure that he wasnt interested (there were signs, but didnt get them at the time) so I would always keep my distance, looking like a super extra serious girl (even his sister told my sister that he was super interested, but he thought that I didnt want to, cause i was too serious with my studies..) c_c
Sad story, should have been myself.. :eh: maybe some yrs later we will get into contact again :sigh:

• Thank you received: 6

ceteruler replied the topic: Re: Crush Thread

SilverStone wrote: Well, my campus has a Renaissance Society in which people do dress up and act out stuff done during that period. Like archery. :) <- This is separate from the archery club, though.

Ha i was paid to do that when i worked at the Ren faire

not really any crushes but i do have one instance where i think some one is crushing hard for me(i think c_c )

i used to work at a retail store in the town i live in ( i quit that job though cuz i did not have time for anything else),and this girl would constantly follow me around after like the 3rd month i was there.

i remember helping her lift various thing that were waaay to heavy for her to lift and i defended her several times against the douche bag manager we had at the time (when she first got there,of course)

so after i left i went back there about 5 months after and when she saw me she literally tackled me to the ground in a really big hug

well a lot of people are like that to me because i'm just a naturally nice person i guess

• Thank you received: 15

Arle replied the topic: Re: Crush Thread

Mihane wrote: Oh! What a cute thread!! love reading about people's romantic stories :o

Well mine is ..lets see..many crushes each year with, but no continuation... actually
However, there was this guy from highschool (the good lookin type, asian..outgoin, nice)
At the time, as shy and intellectual girl, i would just answer and talk to him if he talks to me in class (help him with homework etc..) u know, a crush that you know would never have even a start...
Until last yr, we got into contact, saw each other etc...but i was so sure that he wasnt interested (there were signs, but didnt get them at the time) so I would always keep my distance, looking like a super extra serious girl (even his sister told my sister that he was super interested, but he thought that I didnt want to, cause i was too serious with my studies..) c_c
Sad story, should have been myself.. :eh: maybe some yrs later we will get into contact again :sigh:

Aww, it's like one of those shoujo manga I used to like :D hopefully you'll meet him again :o

I bet people are comfortable around you, Cete :)

My crush just went back to his home country. Which mean we probably won't meet anymore.
I never thought about crushing on him but on several occasions I dreamed of him and then one day when we were shopping around I was like: "OH." *realisation dawned into her head* "holyshitthisisn'thappening". I spent the whole night freaking out :D but eh, I think I like him cause he's just being generally nice, smart, and always have something to yell at me with.

• Thank you received: 35

Arrocee replied the topic: Re: Crush Thread

Arle wrote: My crush just went back to his home country. Which mean we probably won't meet anymore.
I never thought about crushing on him but on several occasions I dreamed of him and then one day when we were shopping around I was like: "OH." *realisation dawned into her head* "holyshitthisisn'thappening". I spent the whole night freaking out :D but eh, I think I like him cause he's just being generally nice, smart, and always have something to yell at me with.

Now that sounds like a bittersweet josei manga :p
But screw the bittersweet ending, why did you let him go away?! Sounds like you were good friends, surely you could have let him know you were interested. O:)

SilverStone wrote: At tea time?

Exactly so. O_O

Ah, Arro, I really like you and Coco. Do you guys count as an Internet platonic crush? Hm, hm. (I miss Linnyu/Lulu)

If there is one food I can crush on, it would be tapioca pearls. :love: