Forum

Crush Thread

• Thank you received: 2

Jessica created the topic: Crush Thread

Yup, the crush thread is back!

-Feel free to tell us about your crushes/or lack thereof.

-Don't pressure anyone to speak about said-crush if they don't want to yet [not that I really think anyone would, but ya never know XD.]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 3

Greenlee replied the topic: Re: Crush Thread

Well I had my first crush in preschool. Every time I saw him my heart would beat realy fast and I felt my face realy hot. It turned out that my face wasn't even red at all. Honestly, I was just a five year old at that time and didn't even know what it meant. I thought I just had to get away from him at all times. So I never looked or try to talked to him. Even tough he was just in the next classroom. Soon I found out I can love anybody if I try but I dont. :sigh:

Nightace replied the topic: Re: Crush Thread

My first real crush was when I was in elementary school, he was 4 years
older than me and was the head of prefects. He had quite a lot of admirers
because he was cute. I got to know him because many students kept on asking
me if I was his sister. So, I kindda follow him around - I was a prefect.
When I think of it now, it always seemed dumb because now I think he was the
goody two-shoes type. :eh: I can't believe I liked someone like him!
I shouldn't have...haha.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Greenlee

• Thank you received: 45

Dream Zero replied the topic: Re: Crush Thread

This asian chick sat in a chair in the middle of the street staring into space. Suddenly a couple of fat guys run up and start stacking bricks in front her.

She gets up screams and chops through them all and then sits back down and stares.

That was hot.

• Thank you received: 0

Nyxity replied the topic: Re: Crush Thread

I would get crushes on those who were really nice to me when growing up. (Had a less than appealing childhood when it came to people.) For all I know it was the elation I felt by their kindness. Usually the closer a connection (mental and emotional) I get, the higher likelihood of me forming a crush on a very close friend.

*Shrugs* Physically, though... I seem to find brunettes with fair skin and light colored eyes to be most appealing.

Jessica replied the topic: Re: Crush Thread

So it's not a crush at all...but it felt like a fated meeting.

So, my mom and I went to Heckles and Jeckles after we finished grocery shopping; the dude in the back asks me what I'm looking for. I say Crash Bandicoot 1, then he states, "Sorry Rob, you gotta give up your copy."
I felt so bad for the guy [Rob], and to tell you the truth, I still feel a bit guilty, considering I took away something that he ALMOST had >.>...
Well, at the very least he won't have it taken from him [at least by me] the next time they recieve a copy.
Afterwards, when I was leaving, the dude at the back was kind laughing in his face [or at the very least, just laughing]. I'm like "Oooooh. /sad."

But yeah, it was either an extremely ironic coincidence, OR it was possibly fated.

But overall, it was just weird.

• Thank you received: 6

ceteruler replied the topic: Re: Crush Thread

Dream Zero wrote: This asian chick sat in a chair in the middle of the street staring into space. Suddenly a couple of fat guys run up and start stacking bricks in front her.

She gets up screams and chops through them all and then sits back down and stares.

That was hot.

Haha win

• Thank you received: 35

Arrocee replied the topic: Re: Crush Thread

Dream Zero wrote: This asian chick sat in a chair in the middle of the street staring into space. Suddenly a couple of fat guys run up and start stacking bricks in front her.

That was hot.

Is this a 2D character or is this real?? lol

I wrote about my crush recently in my *cough* diary but it's a bit overwhelming so if I post it, it'll probably be as a creative writing thread. Yeah, that much. haha. e___e be prepared.

Like Nyx, I get crushes easily too... but not with everyone. With some types I would never get to the crush point, like the middle school friend that coco mentioned previously. My type is Asian, thin, pretty, glasses, intelligent and sweet/moderate. The other pole is the cocky witty type. Unfortunately I meet a lot more of the latter than the former :sigh: my interactions with that type don't usually go so well.

• Thank you received: 15

Arle replied the topic: Re: Crush Thread

Jessica wrote: the dude in the back asks me what I'm looking for. I say Crash Bandicoot 1, then he states, "Sorry Rob, you gotta give up your copy."

guy being gentleman :D

Jessica replied the topic: Re: Crush Thread

It was more like he was forced to give it up, then it was mentioned that we both previously had only 2, and 3 [well, I also have CTR, but he never mentioned that he had it, so...]

The Dude in the back tried to get me to buy more stuff though.
I kinda shrugged and told him that that's all that I wanted at the moment XD.

I may go back in there later though, because they do have a few FF games that I want XD.

/rambles.

Guest - D
awwww, did you drop this? ;-;
Download link available.
One of my first manhwas and my favorite so far. The plot is delivered to the readers in a unique way...
Hello! Can I get a download link for this project please? I would like to read it
Wow... That was a pretty nice story. Quite touching for me. I liked the mystery as well.
Thank you ...
hello,
what should i do to have the links for perfect couple?
and if you have an idea to where i c...
In my opinion, Wanderer's ace is better. It's shorter and has bolder messages.
Glad you liked it I enjoyed editing it.
There's a related story titled Haunted School: Wanderer's ...