Forum

Today

More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #8830 by Aletheia
Aletheia replied the topic: Today
Green is good colour for hair! I approve!

I've got the one-day colour, the one you can just wash off, to try out if the colour is ok on me. I got myself the colour blue but it becomes green on my hair.
Sadly, in winter it's no use dying them, the hat will ruin the effect.

Some weeks ago on the bus I saw an older woman,. She was wearing a real fur coat, all class and money looking. Hair about chin length and wavy/curly. And green colour. Usually older women have weird colour hair, like washed out light purple/lilac or something other horrible, but this time it wasn't half bad. She totally carried it out.

I've got a long weekend off work! Yay!

P.S. Baby Orange!
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Aletheia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #8831 by Arrocee
Arrocee replied the topic: Today

Yuzurin wrote:
i havent seen any green haired pictures on facebook.

Here's a Surasplace exclusive then (lol-kun)
Also pics of homemade raspberry daifuku... because who wouldn't brag?

Anyway, it's just green at the edges (an ombre). I hear it could fade within a couple weeks, but you see, I covet green hair, so I'm gonna go stretching it out insanely by not washing my hair often! LOL.
We'll see.

p.s. Aletheia, I trust you, you have good taste :3 great minds think alike
I know yuzu's name was originally a combination with some fwend's sn, but not sure what yuzu means. Not something to do with a mirror?

More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #8835 by Kettles
Kettles replied the topic: Today
Orange and Green hair... reminds me of Khaos Komix Tom & Charlie...
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Kettles.

More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #8838 by Arrocee
Aha... well there's no orange hair over here, unless you're imagining your own head in this picture, which is just ,---,

Everyone's posting again :O
I'm currently in a state of distaste over a major assignment I have, but I still have to finish it by this Friday. School woes.
Come Friday, there'll be a nice celebration with champagne for the graduating seniors, so that should be a cool opportunity to
dress up
(though I don't even kno if I'm graduating on time lol.)

Multiple meetings with advisors...
Then on Sunday I have to go to a venue to show my hair for the hair stylist I'm modeling for (that's how I got my hair dyed), in some fancy capstone show of hers... so eep. But a makeup artist's even gonna put makeup on my face, so it'll be interesting.

I guess this week is pretty busy for me.
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Arrocee.

More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #8840 by Kettles

Arrocee wrote: Everyone's posting again :O

Blame Ya--err--Yuzurin for mentioning it. I wanted to see her original text instead of just her summary. >.>

Arrocee wrote: Aha... well there's no orange hair over here, unless you're imagining your own head in this picture, which is just ,---,

and no, I'm not imagining myself as "Tom" and you as "Charlie". Because I know you have no interest in me that way. I only admire your dark confidence (a la "screw you").
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Kettles.

More
2 years 11 months ago #8843 by Arrocee
Aww, OK. Don't sound so bitter fwend.
I wouldn't exactly describe myself as darkly confident, but that flatters me :^)

In a status update the resembles the same update I've been giving about school for the past 4 years:
I'm screwed.
But now more than ever..?

More
2 years 11 months ago #8844 by Kettles

Arrocee wrote: Aww, OK. Don't sound so bitter fwend.
I wouldn't exactly describe myself as darkly confident, but that flatters me :^)

In a status update the resembles the same update I've been giving about school for the past 4 years:
I'm screwed.
But now more than ever..?

I was just stating a fact about your attraction toward me. I could have added bitterness to it, like, "It's understandable, I'm not good at relationships anyway. I'm attractive from a distance, but my personality sucks."

you're going to need to elaborate on how you're more screwed than usual

More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #8870 by Arrocee
Hmm, I just think this is the point where (not) making deadlines matters. But ultimately so long as I can get stuff done, I'll graduate, I think, it'll just be later than I want if I don't get it done by the set deadlines. So far I haven't been meeting my benchmarks to make the set deadlines.

How you all doing? now that I know you all lurk bwahaha
The fashion show was pretty neat, more hardcore than I'd expected. I went to a social function or two, makes me feel like I'm more social than usual.
School is a drag
Job search still not moving
Biking today was A+
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Arrocee.

More
2 years 8 months ago #9034 by Arrocee
I have half a mind to open up a personal thread like Cete and empty all my sappy thoughts there, haha... I mean I have my own blog for that, but there's something about sharing to a community which makes it 10x sappier.

I'm such a sappy person!

Things went as I projected and I ended up taking an extension for my thesis, so I'll be graduating later than most of my class (tho no hard feelings at this point). Coco and I secured another short stint at our school's IT dept.--then it's off to find a place for us in "productive society." We have both been contemplating web development because we could develop a concrete set of skills to offer that way, and it's not a bad field. I've also been thinking about whether I should try to dip my feet into comics coloring.

I feel nostalgic about college wrapping up and what kind of odd person I've developed into in my early adulthood. I think about my mom and the things and decisions she were facing around this point in her life and I have a sense of solidarity being a young female and making decisions about what steps to take next. I'm just being sappy.

More
2 years 8 months ago #9035 by Kettles

Arrocee wrote: I mean I have my own blog for that.

Kettles stalks your blog once a month~ *hugs*