Forum

Today

More
3 years 1 week ago #8798 by Aletheia
Aletheia replied the topic: Today
Good to see people still around...

I'm tired. It's winter. It's dark and cold, and snowing and melting and windy. And there's work.
I miss manga and anime and movies and wasting time.
When was the last time I actually cooked?

Oh, good luck with school and languages!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 days ago #8807 by Yuzurin
Yuzurin replied the topic: Today
It is a cold day. She knocked on my door. The feeling of powerlessness arrived.

I called the one that said the truth.

Quite harsh wasn’t it boy? You know nothing yet of the world. And at least not of small girls with small hearts.
Where you say the truth, I lie. What is worse is hard to tell. But let’s be honest. They need support, broken girls with broken hearts. She fell apart while trying to stand up again. Sometimes we can only see when it is far behind us. So be quiet, give it time. I don’t push your reality in your face either. I only accept, nothing more nothing less. Isn’t that why I am the only one who knows your darkest fears?

Troublesome boy, why did you not see.

More
3 years 5 days ago #8808 by Yuzurin
honestly, i deserve a cookie today

More
3 years 5 days ago #8809 by Arrocee
Arrocee replied the topic: Today
Yuzu o.o are you speaking in riddles nowadays? tsk

Me too, Aletheia, me too.
My .5 class is an independent study for thesis :O I continue that independent study this semester, so it adds up to 1 whole credit overall. Then again my college counts credits a little differently than other colleges, so 1 credit = about 4 units in the standard system.

I think I've gotten worse and worse at getting work done with the years in college. Isn't the opposite supposed to happen? Anyway, most recently I spent 3 weeks of winter break writing 30 pages for a 6-8 page paper -.- and now I have a couple days to write my 25 page literature review. I guess I have no handle on writing, it's like the task turns into a beast in my hands.

More
3 years 5 days ago #8810 by Arrocee

Yuzurin wrote: honestly, i deserve a cookie today

More
3 years 3 days ago - 3 years 3 days ago #8813 by Yuzurin
@arro

1 . How long until you graduate? You should almost be done right?

2. Yup. Not really riddles though. I wasnt personnaly involved in the start nor do i have the feeling that i completely understand the situation myself. So that might have been two reasons why to be vague.

Honestly though. I dont want to be involved.

3. Hm first time seeing a cookie that you can peel. It must be a good superhero to be able to disguise itself that well. Ahh evolution to survive. Darwin would be proud. Lets call it Charles Kent. ( or clark darwin, but that is too obvious)

--
I wonder why,
Last Edit: 3 years 3 days ago by Yuzurin.

More
3 years 2 days ago #8815 by Arrocee
Bah, you think you're so clever...!! Shaking your head at young love troubles too!! That non-cookie is a fit dessert for you. Try solve that riddle.
(I shouldn't try to be clever, ever).

This would be my last semester, but if I can't make certain deadlines, then I might have to take the summer to finish up my thesis and then have a later graduation date. I wouldn't be taking more classes, but I would be graduating late. /sigh we'll see. Are you in college now too, Yuzu?

More
2 years 11 months ago #8822 by Yuzurin
Oh god, i thought ill respond tonight. Ended up being 5 days later. Ahja

It is not like suras place has a time limit.

though i dont get it entirely, the rhyming is quite fun to read, didnt expect that of arro

hm with us it is something that happens frequently too in the last year, postphoning it to a later date. There was quite a debate about it recently.

Hm and yes im currently in college. Ill have my last exam in a few days.

Additional to that : today
im tired of it all, its time that exams are over. Ill probably go and hibernate for a week after im done.

More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #8827 by Arrocee
Good luck on your exam! It's always like that, school's a grind. Recover soon!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuzu
^I must've recently realized yuzu was a fruit (tho not sure if that's where you got your sn from) and been tickled by it.

*gurgle* school.
deadlines
then so many meetings with advisors next week.
at least I have green hair. (my quest to become an anime character continues... lol)
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Arrocee.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yuzurin

More
2 years 11 months ago #8829 by Yuzurin
my preciously typed message is gone -,- accidentally clicked thank you button instead of submit.

oh well

so as i was saying, im aware of the Baby orange meaning , though it has nothing to do with why i chose it.

i havent seen any green haired pictures on facebook. Is it temporary?