Forum

Today

• Thank you received: 36

SilverStone replied the topic: Re: Today

What are hot cocoa k-cups?

Today
Tried to stay cool in this ridiculous heat spell.

I'm still shopping for jewelry. It's kind of fun when looking at some really ridiculous pieces.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 12

Kettles replied the topic: Re: Today

k-cups = individual drink servings for a Keurig machine

Today:
Started watching Heartstrings while I wait.
I still have self-destructive tendencies (I could've gotten a job at Standard & Poor's in NYC, but I told my friend not to recommend me).

Later, I'm hoping she does well on her MCAT.

• cocoyam
  • Chick
  • Chick
  • Hello, I'm cocoyam.
  • Thank you received: 8

cocoyam replied the topic: Re: Today

SilverStone wrote: What are hot cocoa k-cups?

Kettles answered for me.
My workplace has these and a Keurig coffee machine in the break room to provide free coffee/tea/etc. Apparently, they're not so great as far as coffee goes. I could believe it. But for me, they're good enough (better than other instant coffee). I don't drink a lot of coffee normally, so I can't tell. And I enjoy cheap comforts.

My co-worker and I like to go on k-cup raids to sees what other departments have for selection that we might not have at our disposal (butter-toffee coffee, hazelnut, swiss mountain chocolate etc. ) and steal a few while we're running tech-related errands. Haha.

Kettles wrote: I still have self-destructive tendencies (I could've gotten a job at Standard & Poor's in NYC, but I told my friend not to recommend me).

:sigh:

Kettles wrote: Later, I'm hoping she does well on her MCAT.

Such a sweet person. :o
Is she going to grad school, then?

My avatar is from Balancing Toy by Yamakawa Aiji!

cocoyam wrote: Is she going to grad school, then?

If she gets a 35 or higher, then she's going to the local med school.
If not, then she's either going to retake it, or going to a med school about 1400 miles away.

• Thank you received: 15

Arle replied the topic: Re: Today

Kettles wrote:
Today:
Started watching Heartstrings while I wait.

Isn't that the Jung Yong Hwa drama? I've been meaning to download it but no time like usual. Tell me what you think about it later? :)

• cocoyam
  • Chick
  • Chick
  • Hello, I'm cocoyam.

Wrote a flowery/effusive praise of my professor because he's under review for tenure and they requested student feedback. Hope it goes to good effect, because it was embarrassing. :eh: I'll look at it again later...

I believe that spider rebuilds its web in the doorway every day, so I can always get cobwebs in my hair in the morning.

Want to watch Howl again. Movie doesn't get old...

• Thank you received: 35

Arrocee replied the topic: Re: Today

Lately some random stuff
yesterday did yard work. all day. with mom :D umm it was hea y labor, I think I may ha e injured some muscles since it hurts to stretch my wrist, back, or the back of my legs. T_T

today, not much. put too much honey on today's dinner. ~_~

the K-drama is good. If it wasn't, then I wouldn't be more than half-way done with it.

Past few days...

It's been hot outside and freezing cold inside.
I spend most of my time on the computer and one of the vents is located right above it. All the 'attic dust' is in my nose.
No chances to bake or visit.
She thinks she did terrible on the exam.

Dreams are weird.

• Thank you received: 6

Aletheia replied the topic: Re: Today

Yesterday: Very rainy and windy Jaanipäev (st. John's Day) but it did not keep us from grilling and eating and drinking. Though did cut the big bonfire part out and dances and games.... Still, the flags were out everywhere for the Victory Day and in Pärnu there was a parade and basically a very national weekend.
Gonna make that even in a little over a week when it's my older brothers birthday.

Today: think I'm gonna go visit a friend I haven't seen for more than a year O_O today.
But I feel so tired.

• cocoyam
  • Chick
  • Chick
  • Hello, I'm cocoyam.

I'm thinking of taking "karate" kung fu san soo at my college. Or well, I want to. But even though the class looks good for beginners too, I don't know because I don't have good coordination and I'm afraid I can't follow the class. I might be terrible.. but I also want to take the class so I can become more comfortable with body movement. ~_~ And because it bothers me that I can't even defend myself in a bad situation...
any opinion on karate shotokan v. san soo? besides that, there's tai chi.. I don't think they offer taekwondo.

EDIT: oh, there's Aikido. I do want to take that but maybe after another martial art, and the class is filled. It's taught by an introverted math professor that a lot of people at my college think is cute, so it fills up quickly.

there are other things I want to do though (that I probably will have a hard time doing): taiko, hip hop dance, hmm.. women's self defense might be the safest. What to do.

Anyway, I better put the congee away and try and take a professional headshot..

Guest - D
awwww, did you drop this? ;-;
Download link available.
One of my first manhwas and my favorite so far. The plot is delivered to the readers in a unique way...
Hello! Can I get a download link for this project please? I would like to read it
Wow... That was a pretty nice story. Quite touching for me. I liked the mystery as well.
Thank you ...
hello,
what should i do to have the links for perfect couple?
and if you have an idea to where i c...
In my opinion, Wanderer's ace is better. It's shorter and has bolder messages.
Glad you liked it I enjoyed editing it.
There's a related story titled Haunted School: Wanderer's ...