Forum

Today

• Dream Zero
  • Dream Zero's Avatar Topic Author
  • Da Mod
  • Da Mod
  • Thank you received: 45

Dream Zero created the topic: Today

Went looking for crazy bread and found a pizza on the floor. Not like a spill job but like a fresh cooked pizza still in the pan on the damn floor behind the counter.

DZ was like Hey homes, you drop your pizza? Dude was like no it's been there since he got in.

Meanwhile the other chef stepped over it to get chicken out the rotiserrie...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Wira
  • Thank you received: 10

Kenjitsu Hokori replied the topic: Re: Today

Fixing PC's right now as people for some reason CANNOT HELP THEMSELVES BUT TO BREAK THEM!

Ugh... sometimes i wonder if common sense runs with these people lol...

• Thank you received: 6

Aletheia replied the topic: Re: Today

We have this topic here? Yay! I thought if it'd not appear soon I'd have to do something about it... :)

Today: Stressed out. Visited the doc, had a serious discussion. I need ice-cream.
A stalker dog is outside our building for days in a row. Apparently our dog has entered rut. At least the other one has disappeared somewhere...(there are two stalker dogs actually... three if you count the one that is in the country). But it is really annoying that this one is not afraid of humans and even jumped up when I took my dog away from the ground!

Update: Was walking to do some food-shopping when noticed a little bird on a sidewalk. It was alive. It moved it's head and beak. But did not move from the spot. Did not fly. I didn't touch it but took a picture while checking if it would finally fly away when a human gets close but no. It was really scary when a gust of wind came and just pushed the bird off so it's wings just flapper helplessly... Then I got worried and stopped some guy who was passing by for advice. He got none though did call 1313 (animal help or whatever) and they said there's nothing to do anyway. If we could take it away from the road. So we put it on the grass under a tree because there were no parks nearby and all the houses with proper greenery had fences around them.
There is nothing one can do to help a little bird and most people who passed by did not even notice. I got sad.

@Dream Zero: seriously? pizza on a floor with chef's ignoring it?
That's not normal. Takes away the appetite.

• Thank you received: 15

Arle replied the topic: Re: Today

Took the last ferry home yesterday. Lacked sleep, back is killing its owner. And... back to work. Eating chocolate for breakfast.

@Kenjitsu Hokori: :eh: I got you there. For some reason everyone's PC's got problem. Don't know what they've been doing with it :D

@Aletheia: Hey, at least you helped putting the bird somewhere it wouldn't get run by cars. You did good there.

• Thank you received: 0

Vi replied the topic: Re: Today

Today was terrible. :d In the morning I woke up at 6 for no reason wat-so-ever and continued an on-and-off sleep mode until 8, which then I realized that it would be better to get up. Went to class that afternoon and found this humongous stink bug near me. O_O *screams on the inside* I grabbed a leaf and let him/her crawl on it and then continued to stare until it came close to my hand, at which point I set the little thing on the dirt. :D Relieved of not being sprayed.

• Thank you received: 35

Arrocee replied the topic: Re: Today

Ah! I knew something was up. In fact I was just going to post a today thread, saying something like "sorry, the yay/nay doesn't cut it." oh well. :D

Uhh, I'm guessing this spells the death of Janimes. damn.

• Thank you received: 15

Arle replied the topic: Re: Today

Nah, let's keep posting at both place until Sura decides that we're not allowed to post there anymore lol

• Thank you received: 35

Arrocee replied the topic: Re: Today

Arle wrote: Nah, let's keep posting at both place until Sura decides that we're not allowed to post there anymore lol

kekekeke. oh no! Sura didn't moe the devil emoticon. must be trying to discourage shenanigans :(.

• Dream Zero
  • Dream Zero's Avatar Topic Author
  • Da Mod
  • Da Mod
  • Thank you received: 45

Dream Zero replied the topic: Re: Today

The final mofo at the end is priceless.

• cocoyam
  • Chick
  • Chick
  • Hello, I'm cocoyam.
  • Thank you received: 8

cocoyam replied the topic: Re: Today

I was entering my home and was surprised. A collective group of animals made a noise at me and squirreled around. I counted them. They were paused in several different places on the tree next to the house: one, two, three, four, five, and sixth squirrel crouched nearby by the bush c_c they made squeaks to each other. I think it's a squirrel family. My housemate told me there's a nest in our tree when I recounted the experience to her.

Also, there's a spider that keeps on making a web right in the doorway I use to get in and out. I thought it was stupid that they make something right where there is a lot of traffic, but then I thought they probably didn't notice things like that (had no way of noticing these things at their scale) and the reason why we usually think of cobwebs in places that are unused is because those are undisturbed and left intact. Actually, the location of spiderwebs must be random and is just a matter of survival...

Ran out of hot cocoa k-cups T_T

I had something else to note for today/past recent period but I can't remember now. I might edit it in later if I remember later.

My avatar is from Balancing Toy by Yamakawa Aiji!