Forum

My stance on North Korea situation.

• Thank you received: 56

Sura created the topic: My stance on North Korea situation.

As a South Korean, I want Trump to bomb the hell out of North Korea and end this comedy once for all.

Ever since I could understand words, North Korea has toyed with South Korea, always making threats and demanding retributions.

Recently, North Korea even made small skirmishes which I am sure media outside of Korea wouldn't have reported.

Wanting a casualty-less, peaceful, unification is not going to happen and is only a wishful thinking. People will die, should a war break out. Even I may die.

But, as I said, a peaceful unification is not going to happen.

If so, the sooner the better.

• Thank you received: 7

blade replied the topic: My stance on North Korea situation.

i expected you to post something on the recent tensions on the north. Honestly I dont want lives to be lost, but the more i look and research into north Korea the more i realize its not possible. Its a issue that was left alone for far too long simply because no one wants to really deal with it. Sura you live near the border correct? Cant imagine the stress you must feel.

• Thank you received: 56

Sura replied the topic: My stance on North Korea situation.

The country is so small that you can go from one end to another in 2 ~ 4 hours depending on which transit you use.

So, in a sense, everyone is living near the border.
But there is no stress. Like I mentioned, I've been hearing their empty threats ever since I could understand words.
I just want the unification no matter what the cost.

I just hope the fat kid is stupid enough to pull the trigger and also hope that Trump is brave (or hot headed) enough to respond.