Forum

Trump wins.

• Thank you received: 56

Sura created the topic: Trump wins.

So, Trump has become the 45th President of United States.

In Korea, Trump is favored for his erratic behavior. Many see him as a comedian rather than a politician. Ever since he was declared for presidency though, some Koreans are worried that he might withdraw American bases from Korea.

He said he'd to save money.

I, for one, don't care about that despite of the fact that N.Korea would be far more active at picking a fight if American bases do withdraw. Let the North begin the war. Then the nation will finally be united - That is my stance.

Either way, I've liked Trump from the beginning and have rooted for him. I am glad to see him elected.

• Thank you received: 7

blade replied the topic: Trump wins.

i think trump has his pros and cons. The main thing i think is that he is totally different and can bring a different perspective of what the US facing. Again this means on one hand he is over the top and mis-informed but in other areas he actually making sense. I am a let see how this goes position.

• Thank you received: 56

Sura replied the topic: Trump wins.

I think the real loser in US's 2016 election was CNN.

CNN = Clinton News Network.

I am not going to visit CNN's website anymore. I lost 99.9% trust in them.

• Thank you received: 7

blade replied the topic: Trump wins.

well I have read from many sources that about CNN. Honestly I stopped watching CNN years now because I found the reporting to be only from 1 side really, and then stopped watching any news channels since. I saw it also with my local news stations so I guess I got disenchanted.