Total number of voters: 11
Only registered users can participate to this poll
  • Dream Zero
  • Dream Zero's Avatar Topic Author
  • Da Mod
  • Da Mod
  • Thank you received: 45

Dream Zero created the topic: Cell Phone

I hate these new polls. They don't have massive options to manipulate like they did on janimes =_=....

Question 1 - Who is your provider

Question 2 - Do you like your provider

Question 3 - Do you like your phone

Question 4 - What if anything could your provider improve

Question 5 - What if anything could your phone be improved

Question 6 - Do you feel the price you pay for your cell service is fair, if no what price should it be

Question 7 - What company would you like to, or wish you could switch to if you are unhappy

Question 8 - When you talk on your phone, do you use with your hands traditionally or some type of headset

Question 9 - When you text do you type or swype

Question 10 - Do you keep your cell phone in a protective case or do you carry it naturally

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 8

Dis replied the topic: Cell Phone

1. Rogers
2. Hate it. Expensive, inefficient, and unresponsive.
3. It does what it needs to
4. Unlimited internet plan. Stop going out of service in places within the same city.
5. Battery life
6. Not fair. I know many of my friends pay less, get more and have better service.
7. Bell would be my first choice.
8. I hold my phone in front of me kind of like "L."
9. I type o-o.
10. I have my phone in a case.

• Thank you received: 12

Kettles replied the topic: Cell Phone

vzw

slightly expensive for not having a data plan, but great coverage. when Hurricane Sandy hit here, they were the only company that still had service

yep, minus some small software issues, but those were in the older model... so I didn't expect them to fix those.

Allow me to get a smart phone and have data completely disabled. I only use my phone for texting and calling people. I don't need that other fancy stuff.

the once in a while random restarts when I do "erase all" for "all calls" or "texts received from this contact"

Question 6 - Do you feel the price you pay for your cell service is fair, if no what price should it be
yes. great coverage = high price.

Question 7 - What company would you like to, or wish you could switch to if you are unhappy
Dunno. I see a lot of people either switch to AT&T or TMobile.

Question 8 - When you talk on your phone, do you use with your hands traditionally or some type of headset
hands... If I'm driving I put it on speaker to quickly say, "I'm driving. unless it's an emergency, then I'll talk to you later"

T9 Word. sup~

Question 10 - Do you keep your cell phone in a protective case or do you carry it naturally
It's a Samsung Convoy 2. My mum and I had the Convoy 1. She dropped that phone so much because she would power walk around the neighborhood. I think if I drop my phone, it'll be perfectly fine. No phone condom necessary.

• Thank you received: 7

blade replied the topic: Cell Phone

Outside of the US, Digicel

Yes

It's ok.

Improve call quality, it drops to where you cannot make out what a person is saying randomly.

A new phone?

I don't pay for my service, company pays but if I had to it's reasonable to make & receive calls. The data however is a little on the expensive side.

My other option is actually worst in my view and the only one here.

Use hands normally, headset in car or if I need to type while being on phone on office.

Type, could never get the swipe to work for myself.

No case. Phones were not designed for a case. Whats the point of having a really small, thin phone and putting a big bulky case on it.

• Thank you received: 4

Kurokagami replied the topic: Cell Phone

Question 1 - Verizon, originally TMobile, but TM essentially don't have signal here

Question 2 - Yes, it actually has signal in my dorm room, and I get unlimited text and call, but it is on the expensive side.

Question 3 - YES

Question 4 - Be cheaper?

Question 5 - More memory, it's crashes when I open a big pdf or certain apps, and it's not enough to held all my music, which is actually not a lot

Question 6 - It feels fair for the plan's system I'm in (a plan and you add devices to it), but it feels unfair that I don't have alternative choice (a one person one device plan)

Question 7 - I heard ATT work here as well, but I'm on a contract that i don't want to break...

Question 8 - Headset? Like hands free earphone? I suppose I usually use it with my hands

Question 9 - Type

Question 10 - Case

• Thank you received: 36

SilverStone replied the topic: Cell Phone

I agree. I am not too fond of these polls. Which is why I bothered to do a tally system on a spreadsheet instead of voting on here.

1. Verizon
2. Maybe. My only other option is AT&T but it is ridiculously expensive, and I hate T-Mobile's selection of phones.
3. I have an iPhone 5. I like it.
4. I would like my provider to offer more minutes. It is ridiculous that data may seem to be getting cheaper, but in turn they are jacking up the costs of minutes.
5. I wish it was easier to call. The work flow is ridiculous.
6. My father paid $125 for my phone. It is a surprisingly high price, although not as high as it could have been considering when he bought it.
7. I would consider AT&T as my only other option, but I am content with Verizon. I believe that once I am no longer with my father after I graduate from college, I will likely form a contract with Verizon.
8. I usually use my hands, but after the iPhone 5 it is easier and better for me to use earphones. I am now switching to a Bluetooth headset after DZ's suggestion.
9. Swipe? I've seen that, but I prefer to type.
10. I have it in a back cover to decrease the amount of scratches. Otherwise, I carry it naturally, although I keep it with me as much as possible because I am paranoid about police reports of students being mugged for gadgets out in the open.

• Dream Zero
  • Da Mod
  • Da Mod

Dream Zero replied the topic: Cell Phone

SilverStone wrote: I am now switching to a Bluetooth headset after DZ's suggestion.

Your life will transform.
Usher in the era of ChatterStone!

• Thank you received: 36

SilverStone replied the topic: Cell Phone

SilverStone wrote: I agree. I am not too fond of these polls. Which is why I bothered to do a tally system on a spreadsheet instead of voting on here.

1. Verizon
2. Maybe. My only other option is AT&T but it is ridiculously expensive, and I hate T-Mobile's selection of phones.
3. I have an iPhone 5. I like it.
4. I would like my provider to offer more minutes. It is ridiculous that data may seem to be getting cheaper, but in turn they are jacking up the costs of minutes.
5. I wish it was easier to call. The work flow is ridiculous.
6. My father paid $125 for my phone. It is a surprisingly high price, although not as high as it could have been considering when he bought it.
7. I would consider AT&T as my only other option, but I am content with Verizon. I believe that once I am no longer with my father after I graduate from college, I will likely form a contract with Verizon.
8. I usually use my hands, but after the iPhone 5 it is easier and better for me to use earphones. I am now switching to a Bluetooth headset after DZ's suggestion.
9. Swipe? I've seen that, but I prefer to type.
10. I have it in a back cover to decrease the amount of scratches. Otherwise, I carry it naturally, although I keep it with me as much as possible because I am paranoid about police reports of students being mugged for gadgets out in the open.

It is ridiculous how often I used "ridiculous" in the above post alone. Oh woe is me! My vocabulary has fallen to a substandard level!

@DZ: Y-Y

• Thank you received: 6

Aletheia replied the topic: Cell Phone

1. Who is your provider: Tele2
2. Do you like your provider? : Yes.
3. Do you like your phone: Yes
4. What, if anything could your provider improve? : mobile internet prices.
5. What if anything could your phone be improved? : Surfing the internet function.
6. Do you feel the price you pay for you cell service is fair? If not, hat price should it be? : Yes, it's quite reasonable for what I expect from my phone packet. The basic things.
7. What company would you like to, or wish to switch if you are unhappy? : I am not unhappy with my provider. If I would be I'd switch to Elisa, the other major service provider where all other people I know and are not with the same provider as me are.
8. When you talk, on your phone, do you use with you hands traditionally or some type of handset? : Traditionally, hold the phone in my hands near my ear.
9. When you text, do you type or swipe? : Type.
10. Do you keep your cell in a protective case or carry it naturally? : Naturally. Usually in a pocket of my coat, or bag or somewhere.

• Dream Zero
  • Da Mod
  • Da Mod

Dream Zero replied the topic: Cell Phone

Apple iPhone or or Samsung Galaxy S

hello,
what should i do to have the links for perfect couple?
and if you have an idea to where i c...
In my opinion, Wanderer's ace is better. It's shorter and has bolder messages.
Glad you liked it I enjoyed editing it.
There's a related story titled Haunted School: Wanderer's ...
Guest - KawaiiLovah
Aww that's the ending? and here I was thinking they may have more adventures to show us.. It was a g...
Download link has been added. But I worked on until vol 8, no further than that.
Hello. I really like this story n i wish to know how its ending. I wish to read this story till the ...
Guest - zxcvbnm,.
She got her wish, sort of.
And pur queen is a sleeping badass. :d
Account manually activated.
What is your e-mail address in question?