Forum

Reply: What is your favorite season of the year?

COM_KUNENA_GEN_GUEST
X

Topic History of: What is your favorite season of the year?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)

• Kenjitsu Hokori

We got that snow from the nor eastern and i had to walk through it to the gym and zumba. THAT WAS FUN since i never walked through snow for such a long time xD. Makes me realize how much i miss snow but in all honesty i hate CLEANING snow but i love to watch it fall down really. Im hoping for a cold winter this year since sleeping has been beautiful for the past weekend.

• SilverStone

@Sura: Oh, so this page and the statistics page isn't just a fluke. Thought it was my browser.

After the snowpocalypse two years ago and the abnormally warm winter last year, I'm gearing for a normal winter.

• Sura

[Off topic]
I see the poll layout is still totally messed up.

Just letting you know that I am aware of this issue.
[/Off topic]

• Angelica Dimeo

I prefer summer because its warm and a lot more is going on in my life so I am busier

• blade

Dream Zero wrote: Don't miss cold weather at ALL. There's nothing like waking up in the middle of fucking November to 80 degree weather.

#californianodubtaboutit

your position on this topic is very clear then DZ. As for actual temperatures, a normal day here for me will get to 35c or 95f here. 23c 73f is like ac for me but outside, i like it. Cold however is anytime below 0c/32f. I'm comfortable till that temp then i get pretty cold and miserable.

• Dream Zero

Don't miss cold weather at ALL. There's nothing like waking up in the middle of fucking November to 80 degree weather.

#californianodubtaboutit