Forum

TODAY.... (that's right, again!) I wore:

• Thank you received: 35

Arrocee replied the topic: TODAY.... (that's right, again!) I wore:

Rrwrah. So, does Kettles look good in girl clothes?

Yesterday I wore a neonish loose-fitting tank top that coco won from club fair (by eating a whole jalapeno from the organic garden), bright blue short shorts, and my runner's shoes. In case I might get cold, I added my blue smock jacket, which is long enough to make me look like I'm not wearing any pants. It got awkward at points because the tank top was loose enough for the neckline to show a bit of my bra (is this tmi?) so I started using the smock for that, too. n_n"

Today I wore a neonish loose-fitting tank top with bright blue short shorts, running shoes and the blue jacket. I sleptover doing my art project, so I didn't have a chance to go home and change. Urk ;(.

• Thank you received: 12

Kettles replied the topic: TODAY.... (that's right, again!) I wore:

Arrocee wrote: Rrwrah. So, does Kettles look good in girl clothes?

uhh.. i haven't worn any in about 2 years.. so who kmows:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

both were taken on days when i had a final exam. so i got a lot of interesting reactions...

• Thank you received: 20

snow replied the topic: TODAY.... (that's right, again!) I wore:

^--- Interesting.

Now, if only I generate as much attention dressing like a guy...

Lulu wrote:
It depends on how badly you want to flash people all the time. And, seeing as she's your girlfriend, do you really want that?

Seriously, don't underestimate the effort that goes into wearing skirts and dresses (especially if your dress is the sort that is always threatening to slip or you have to wear a strapless bra).

Honestly, I love skirts and dresses, but I wear them for myself—not for others.

There is not much effort in wearing dresses or skirts. I find them quite easy to wear, especially dresses. Although, it's probably because of this mentality that when I wear a dress to the supermarket my sister asked me why I dress up.

It's just comfortable. Only need to slip through one piece of cloth rather than two. Jeans are a hassle.

snow wrote: ^--- Interesting.

Now, if only I generate as much attention dressing like a guy...

There is not much effort in wearing dresses or skirts. I find them quite easy to wear, especially dresses. Although, it's probably because of this mentality that when I wear a dress to the supermarket my sister asked me why I dress up.

It's just comfortable. Only need to slip through one piece of cloth rather than two. Jeans are a hassle.

not all the attention was good though... was walking the the caf, with my girlfriend of the time, and someone yelled "fag". lol

also... i love your view on skirts/dresses.

...a blue polka-dots with flower prints dress and a brownish sandal.

To which I realized... :"> I'm getting a bit chubbier. =]]

• Thank you received: 3

Greenlee replied the topic: TODAY.... (that's right, again!) I wore:

I wore a gray blouse that is see through from the top but not the bottom. Relax, :D I wore a zebra stripped under shirt and dark blue skinny jeans with Vans.

light grey Express drawstring pants, dark brown leather converse shoes, blue / purple stripe button-down Sean John t-shirt

do i put down what socks and underwear I wore? or is that assumed...

• cocoyam
  • Chick
  • Chick
  • Hello, I'm cocoyam.
  • Thank you received: 8

cocoyam replied the topic: TODAY.... (that's right, again!) I wore:

Kettles wrote: light grey Express drawstring pants, dark brown leather converse shoes, blue / purple stripe button-down Sean John t-shirt

do i put down what socks and underwear I wore? or is that assumed...

you can do whatever you feel like, but I personally think it's fine if you don't c_c

My avatar is from Balancing Toy by Yamakawa Aiji!
  • Thank you received: 15

Arle replied the topic: TODAY.... (that's right, again!) I wore:

Interesting. Kettles' dresses look cute. And he can pull off a dress better than Arle *is sad*

But you can put down underwear and socks if you'd like :D

Today:
Since it's supposed to be off day, came to work wearing orange t-shirt and grey short pants.

...blue jean short and black polo shirt.

It's fall but it's still so hot. sigh*