Forum

TODAY.... (that's right, again!) I wore:

• Thank you received: 35

Arrocee created the topic: TODAY.... (that's right, again!) I wore:

Today I wore a long sleeve white blouse with a flouncy ruff at the collar. I paired it with a fluffy beige circle skirt, which has a black elastic band at the top. My shoes were a pair of round brown flats with decorative buttons on the toe portions.

Not to stereotype too much, but my impression is that preppy Asian girls at my school tend to wear this style of delicate, feminine outfits a lot.

Janimes has had track history for fashion passion, so I figure you guys won't let me down now ;). Tell me about what you wore today :) if you aren't "fashionable," no worries, it's still fun to hear what you wore! Go on now. O_O

• Thank you received: 10

Lulu replied the topic: TODAY.... (that's right, again!) I wore:

I wore heels, jeans and a blue patterned tank top and white sweater.

Seeing as I've been in short-shorts for the past three months, this recent cooldown has been a nice change.

• Thank you received: 45

Dream Zero replied the topic: TODAY.... (that's right, again!) I wore:

DZ wears the last thing most people wish to see.

A sweatsuit? :D

Me, black cocktail dress and sweater, at the library. I'll post pics maybe later.

• Thank you received: 35

Arrocee replied the topic: TODAY.... (that's right, again!) I wore:

Today I wore a blue Hewlett Packard t-shirt and some beige khakis or something. I'm pretty tired today =__=

"I wore heels, jeans and a blue patterned tank top and white sweater."

You seem to have a pretty interesting dress code @___@ generally around here we don't wear heels unless with blouses or pretty dresses or things like that. I wonder what it looks like to wear heels with jeans and a tank top.

I wear heels all the time. I try to dress like a classy bitch, but usually I only get the "bitch" part down to pat.

• Thank you received: 3

Greenlee replied the topic: TODAY.... (that's right, again!) I wore:

I wore some jeans, converse, and a orange/pink shirt. Though I have this habit that when I get home I change into a baggy shirt and exercising pants. There more comfortable to move around in and I use them to sleep. I only wear regular clothes when I go out. :D

• Thank you received: 12

Kettles replied the topic: TODAY.... (that's right, again!) I wore:

Arrocee wrote: Today I wore a long sleeve white blouse with a flouncy ruff at the collar. I paired it with a fluffy beige circle skirt, which has a black elastic band at the top. My shoes were a pair of round brown flats with decorative buttons on the toe portions.

...I wish my girlfriend would wear skirts. >.>

Today is Saturday. So all day pjs.

Skirts are kind of a hassle though, you have to sit properly.

• Thank you received: 45

Dream Zero replied the topic: TODAY.... (that's right, again!) I wore:

Lulu wrote: I wear heels all the time. I try to dress like a classy bitch, but usually I only get the "bitch" part down to pat.

classy.